Cloud PBX and Telephones
What you get with In2Computers Cloud PBX and Telephones
In2Computers Cloud PBX and Telephones comes standard with access to features and advantages that are usually reserved for large businesses. Features like voicemail alerts via email, conference calling and customized personal greetings are all available to you and your business.
Users have the ability to add functionality for contact center, voicemail to email and time of day call directing. Finally, each customer gets the industry’s most sophisticated business intelligence package to help them identify key performance indicators to run their business and increase productivity and efficiency.
In2Computers Cloud PBX and Telephones is scalable to your business
Is your business growing, changing and evolving? For most businesses, it has become nearly impossible to make accurate predictions. That is why you need a highly-flexible solution. In2Computers VoIP Cloud PBX and telephones is a sure way to give you the peace of mind that comes from not being constrained by a phone system that only supports a fixed number of employees and can be costly and complicated to expand.
It’s easy to open a new location or add seats to meet short-term or unexpected requirements. New applications are efficiently deployed and managed in the cloud rather than on individual devices. With this flexibility, your business can respond rapidly to new opportunities and changing market conditions. And if resources become squeezed, you can quickly scale back.
Relocate your phone system anywhere easily
Do need to relocate your offices? Or need to provide remote communications to a satellite office? Don’t change your entire telephony system just connect your devices with you. Your telephony system is still in the cloud and follows you everywhere. You can also easily deploy remote workers: VoIP phone systems allow you to pass an office call to your home phone, or to install a softphone on your laptop and work from anywhere. In addition, presence features will let you see which of your colleagues are available at any given time.
Work with one VoIP Partner instead of multiple vendors
Most traditional PBX deployments involve multiple relationships with multiple vendors that all must be managed by someone in your organization. If something does go wrong with your PBX, it can be difficult to determine which of the vendors is responsible for resolving an issue.
When you choose a CloudPBX and Telephones, managed VoIP solution from In2Computers, you only work with one VoIP provider who supplies and looks after the entire solution.This is beneficial because your internal resources are freed up to focus on more strategic operations, you have one vendor to call for help.
Contact Us For a Free Quote
What you get with In2Computers Cloud PBX and Telephones?
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Know who’s calling before you answer
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile or other phone so you don’t miss any calls
- Follow Me: Have one of your numbers/extensions ring for a period of time and if unanswered forward to a second number and then third and so forth OR all ring the mall concurrently
- Caller ID Based Forwarding: Follow Me Based on number called
- Inbound Number Tagging: Tag an inbound caller ID for easy reception management for multiple companies
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another call
- Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (alert forwarding party before transfer) & Blind Transfer (transfer the call directly)
- Call Conferencing: Join a conference room by dialing a feature code or get transferred in
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call
- Do Not Disturb: Callers go directly to voicemail or call fwd when you don’t want to be disturbed
- Call Logs: Access detailed call records by extension or account
- Queue Handling
- Periodic announcements
- Round robin, extension with least calls, ring all
- and more
- Password Protected Voicemail: Prevent unauthorized access to voicemail
- Voicemail Greeting Options: Unavailable / Personal Message
- Voicemail to Email: Receive voice messages as a wav file (or _audiofile_) attached toan email
Multi level IVR menu management
Manage multiple IVR menus for different Inbound DIDs
- Day and Night Mode Schedule: Create different greetings according to time of day and day of week
- Custom Greetings: Upload third-party professional greetings to use as Digital Receptionist greetings
- Ring groups: Simultaneously ring a set of phones based on a DID
- Hunt lists: Set a linear line of ring groups (1 extension or many) for a period of time, before transferring to a second and third ring group etc.
- Block outgoing calls to specified numbers
- Custom Music-on-Hold
- Custom Digital Receptionist Recordings
- Custom voicemail messages
Optional (Additional Cost)
- Blanket or adhoc call recording
- Secure call recording storage
- Archiving call recordings
Optional (Additional Cost)
- Real time inbound and outbound call details records
- Outbound call source listed by extension
- Outbound call source lists for virtual extensions